пятница, 25 января 2013 г.

Podcast #030

Tracklist:

1.John Michael - Picture of Us

2.J Cole ft. Missy Elliot - Nobody's Perfect

3.Childish Gambino - HeartBeat

4.Too Short - Where The Pretty Girls At

5.Ice Cube - You Can Do It (Remix)

6.Dj Christion ft. Ace Hood, Fat Joe - In This Bitch

7.Kurupt - Give It Here

8.Lupe Fiasco - Around My Way

9.Jay Z ft. Kanye West - Gotta Have It (Dj Zimmie Edit)

10.August Alsina ft. Juvenile - Throwback

11.August Alsina ft. Juvenile vs Meek Mill - Amen Throwback (Dj Prosha Blend)

12.Chloe - 6-4

13.T.I. - I'm Flexin'

14.Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools

15.Bruno Mars - It Will Rain

16.Trey Songz ft. Fabolous - What I Be On

17.Jay Z ft. Kanye West - Niggas In Paris (Mimosa Remix)

18.Justin Bieber ft. Big Sean - As Long As You Love Me (Maadman Trap Remix)

19.K.O. Boyz ft. Trai D - I'm Rare

20.Lil Wayne - My Homies

21.Rihana - Cockiness (Hedspin & Grandtheft Remix)

22.Young Gee - Money On My Mind

23.Ray Lavender ft. Rick Ross - Hustla


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий